[sf-perl] Perl Migrates To the Git Version Control System (fwd)

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 5 12:02:30 PST 2009

Really? You can fork for a half-day project in Git? Wow, that's cool.
That must mean that there are no changes directly to the trunk, only
merges from everyone's single-project forks. That seems like it would
make the kind of large-scale programmer sharing that OSS projects do
much easier.

I'm still stuck with CVS at work, so we don't fork at all...

Thanks yary & Rich for the info!
-- Mike