[sf-perl] perl on a mac ...

Darin Fisher darin_fisher at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 00:01:04 PST 2008

Thanks Joe.  A much better argument than mine.

But I just can't help myself...

Rich,

The wrong forum!

(and thank you for distracting from my divergence off this topic :) )

But FYI (just do a simple search), there has been and still is, a huge and obviously successful effort to keep PERL in the forefront of available and relevant tools.

-Darin

 Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
- Brendan Gill