[sf-perl] Fwd: RE: Important...I need your help

frosty biztos at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 17:25:08 PDT 2008

Rich,

What is a WAVEScape, what does it have to do with Perl, and why should we work for your company for free?

Seriously, the message doesn't make much of a pitch.  So it's an interactive sandwich board, or what?

Also, it would be great if you could be more specific (and less urgent) in subject lines on future solicitation mails.

thanks

-- frosty