[sf-perl] FS: Asus eee pc 8gb

frosty biztos at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 12:47:23 PDT 2008

(veering even further off topic...)

Kate, the KDE text editor, does a very good job of Perl syntax highlighting in my opinion.  Not perfect of course, and not the gold standard of vim, but good enough for almost all work.  I use TextMate now but used to use Kate, and I'd say the TextMate syntax highlighting is a tiny bit better, but not much.

Also, Kate has *really* good printing, if you're into dead trees.

However, I would be wary of using Kate on such a small screen.

-- frosty