[sf-perl] FORMS - page "navigation"

Dave Turner dave at wrightpopcorn.com
Fri Jun 13 17:54:03 PDT 2008

Try looking at a dispatch table. That way you can dispatch to a page
based on your parameters.

 From Wikikpedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispatch_table)

|#define the table using one anonymous code-ref and one named code-ref
my %dispatch = (
  "-h" => sub { print "hello\n"; },
  "-g" => \&say_goodbye
);

sub say_goodbye {
  print "goodbye\n";
}

#fetch the code ref from the table, and invoke it
my $sub = $dispatch{$ARGV[0]};

and this: http://dren.ch/perl_dispatch_tables/

Hope that helps!
print $sub ? $sub->() : "unknown argument\n";