[sf-perl] FORMS - page "navigation"

ken uhl kenuhl at berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 13 17:01:44 PDT 2008

Hi,   my Forms are not "acting" nicely, page to page flow is not correct,

Page one prompts for search criteria:
$scriptname  = $q->script_name();
 <FORM METHOD="post" ACTION="${scriptname}">
<INPUT TYPE=submit  NAME="select"  VALUE="Select Record(s) to Delete">
The submit button goes nicely to second page results.

Second page :
Dispplays table of results,   and buttons to do bulk delete, which
should retrieve selected check box values:

$scriptname  = $q->script_name();
 <FORM METHOD="post" ACTION="${scriptname}">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="bulk_delete" NAME="Bulk Deleter" >

This goes back to page one.
I want it to continue - checking page params - specifically to retrieve
selected check boxes,
but  It does not progress.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated .

Ken Uhl