[sf-perl] hostid in mac os x?

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Sun Jan 6 20:42:23 PST 2008

on the other hoof, for anyone who is a heavy user of X11 and is
thinking of upgrading to leopard, be aware that:

     "Unfortunately, Apple shipped X11 in Leopard as a work in
progress and with many painful bugs."

     http://homepage.mac.com/sao1/X11/index.html

i haven't yet tried the latest Xquartz package, but hope to soon, as
i'd like for gimp not to crash, using the X display on my macbook pro
(whether using a mac gimp client, or a linux gimp client).

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.