[sf-perl] hostid in mac os x?

Adam Masri masri at nolex.com
Sun Jan 6 14:03:07 PST 2008

fink is another alternative package manager, although I'm not really
sure at this point which one is more reliable/easier to use/has more
packages. I've used fink in previous versions of OS X, but it always
takes them a little while to get up & running flawlessly on new OS
releases. 10.4 & before should work great, 10.5 is still a little
buggy but they're getting there. If anyone has tested both & has
thoughts / comments that would be interesting.

http://www.finkproject.org/

Adam Masri     masri at nolex.com
President      www.nolex.com
Nolex