[sf-perl] Perl consultant seeking shared office space in SOMA/SF/Berkeley

Adam Masri masri at nolex.com
Wed Aug 20 14:27:39 PDT 2008

You might like Citizen Space, it's a nice coworking setup. I think the
coworking spaces periodically do tours, where they take you on a bus
to a few different ones. I don't know if one of those is coming up. I
suggest you go check a few different spaces out yourself, they all
have different vibes.

- Adam