[sf-perl] Lightning time

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Sat Oct 13 11:15:52 PDT 2007

On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 11:05:45AM -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 10:43:13AM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 04:29:25PM -0700, David Alban wrote:
> > > no guest wireless network?  some companies do that...
> >
> > No, no guest network. :/
>
> It should be doable via an EVDO card.  I'll see about hooking that up :)

You mean you have a carrier card?  Sweet.  We'll try it out.

> > You know, it occurs to me that a different venue might work better
> > for this meeting.  If anyone has a place they'd like to offer, I'd
> > love to hear about it.
>
> My place in Oakland is usually available, and the policy on my wifi
> network is open.

Thanks for the offer; I really appreciate it.  For now I'm not considering
East Bay venues, but I'll let you know if this changes.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/