[sf-perl] Lightning time

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Sat Oct 13 11:05:45 PDT 2007

On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 10:43:13AM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 04:29:25PM -0700, David Alban wrote:
> > no guest wireless network?  some companies do that...
>
> No, no guest network. :/

It should be doable via an EVDO card.  I'll see about hooking that up :)

> You know, it occurs to me that a different venue might work better
> for this meeting.  If anyone has a place they'd like to offer, I'd
> love to hear about it.

My place in Oakland is usually available, and the policy on my wifi
network is open.

> For the convenience of our out-of-town members, I'd like a place
> near public transit--ideally, downtown near BART.  Sponsoring pizza
> is also a definite plus. :)

Indeed.

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!