[sf-perl] Lightning time

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Fri Oct 12 09:52:42 PDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 12:33:04PM -0700, Quinn Weaver wrote:

> Fred:       Short version of one of his Perl talks (TBD)
> Joe:        New Features in Perl 5.10
> Joe:        "What was I *thinking*?!" [engineering temptations to avoid]
> Quinn*:     Why Object::InsideOut is my new favorite module
> Quinn*:     What I learned from trying "test first"
> Quinn*:     (Iff time allows, heh) time management tips and traps
> Tatsuhiko:  Web::Scraper

It's been a week, and I haven't heard back from any of these potential
speakers.  I guess this means there's a general lack of enthusiasm
about doing lightning talks now? ;)

That's OK.  I understand the fourth quarter is a busy time for many people.
I want this to be a fun experience, not another burdensome item on an already
full TODO list.

If you're still interested, speak up.  But if not, I'll put this item on
the back burner and we can take it up next year.

--
Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/