[sf-perl] Mac-to-VGA video adaptor for Tuesday?

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:27:47 PST 2007

Eh? If it's a new MacBook/MacBook Pro it has a standard DVI output
plug. It should have come with a DVI->VGA adapter as well, but
assuming that's been lost you can buy one in lots of places.

I'd offer to bring mine, but unfortunately I will not be able to make
the meeting. :-(

-- Mike

On Nov 26, 2007, at 3:22 PM, Quinn Weaver wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>
> Brian just jumped in and offered to do a talk on a Google maps mashup.
> Unfortunately, the demo is tied to his Mac laptop.
>
> Does anyone have a Mac-to-VGA adaptor they can bring?  (Dave?)  Our
> projector takes VGA-in only.
>
> PS:  What is Mac video output called, anyway?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Quinn Weaver, independent contractor  |  President, San Francisco
> Perl Mongers
> http://fairpath.com/quinn/resume/     |  http://sf.pm.org/
> 510-520-5217

Michael Friedman                     HighWire Press
Phone: 650-725-1974                  Stanford University
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>