[sf-perl] [job] Perlish/PHP web job, salaried

Quinn Weaver quinn at fairpath.com
Thu Nov 15 16:03:44 PST 2007

This job posting was sent in by a recruiter.  Please contact her, not me, if
you're interested; her info is at the bottom.

Also, note that this is mostly a PHP gig.  I'm letting it through this
time, but in the future I'll clarify our policy to allow only jobs
where Perl is a primary skill.

Thanks,
 - Q

			*	*	*

Sr. Web Developer
San Francisco, CA

This company is currently seeking a Web Developer with a passion for social
networking to develop next generation features. This is an exciting
opportunity to join a small innovative team that will influence and define
online community.

Required Experience
Minimum B.S. in CS or related field, equivalent experience
5+ years experience on a consumer website development team
Proven track record of developing, deploying and supporting software
releases in a LAMP environment that provides high availability under heavy
traffic.
Experience with PHP, HTML, Javascript and XML/XSL must be demonstrated as
have a good understanding of web services. Additional experience in Perl,
C++ or Java a plus.
Experience with UNIX systems is required; Linux is preferred.
Relational database experience - SQL, query optimization, and schema design.
MySQL preferred.
Entrepreneurial drive and ability to deliver in a fast-paced, bi-weekly
release environment.
Keeps up with current Internet trends and technology

expanXion
Brianna Rooney
Senior Technical Recruiter
brianna at expanxion.net