[sf-perl] IDEs and/or Editors

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Thu Feb 22 15:45:37 PST 2007

[with all due respect to those who like syntax highlighting]

I once stopped using speed dialing because it made me forget the phone
numbers eventually.  I wonder if using syntax highlighting can make
you less effective eventually if you have to use an editor that
doesn't have it...

I personally don't like syntax highlighting (but not for the reason
above).  I find the flashing changing colors annoying and distracting.
 I wonder if I'm in the minority...

--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.