[sf-perl] Upcoming meetings

Quinn Weaver qw at sf.pm.org
Sun Jan 8 21:57:55 PST 2006

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 08:23:17PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Quinn,
>
> > - On February 22 Matisse Enzer and Joe Brenner will speak on Perl
> > IDEs:  why they are sorely needed and how they can speed up
> > development.  Matisse will focus on Eclipse, Joe on Emacs and
> > perlnow.el.  We'll probably have food for this meeting.
>
> I would be happy to do a little stumping for my favorite Perl IDE,
> Komodo.  However, I will be flying back from Japan (JPUG) at that point,
> so I'll have to defer.  Can I solicit ActiveState to send someone?

Wow!  Thanks for the offer; that sounds great to me.  I've asked the
speakers how they feel about the idea.  If I get their go-ahead, I
will mail you to arrange the details.  (Then I'll mail the whole list
to announce the change).

Thanks to all,

--
qw (Quinn Weaver); #President, San Francisco Perl Mongers
=for information, visit http://sf.pm.org/weblog =cut