[sf-perl] Linuxworld on Tuesday

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Aug 14 14:28:57 PDT 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Joseph Brenner wrote:

> I just thought I'd mention that the Oakland PM guys have a little
> gathering going at the Linuxworld Expo on Tuesday afternoon that we
> might like to crash:

I've been lurking on sf-perl for a few months; in other months, I'm a
cognitive science and computer science student at Johns Hopkins University
on the East coast, but I've been interning at Creative Commons' offices in
SF since early July.  Creative Commons has a booth at LWCE.

So I'll come to the discussion and wandering "outing" that the OPUG guys
are leading; consider this my RSVP and friendly wave to SFPMUGers!

-- Asheesh.

--
Don't worry.  Life's too long.
 		-- Vincent Sardi, Jr.