[San-Diego-pm] Next Meeting, Tuesday, October 11th

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:34:01 PDT 2022

Hey Perl Mongers,

Our quarterly meeting is online tonight:

Topic: San Diego Perl Mongers Quarterly Meeting
Time: Oct 11, 2022 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87043104154

Passcode: The resulting string from running perl -E on the following:
          say oct "0b".join 1,map{0.x$_}0,0..2,4,3,3,0

At this point, there are no presentations, but there will be an informal
discussion on dealing with floating point numbers, integers, and the best
ways to convert among them.  If you have anything you'd like to discuss,
please feel free to bring it up during the meeting.

Bob