[San-Diego-pm] Next Meeting, Tuesday, October 11th

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:50:03 PDT 2022

Hello Perl Mongers,

This is just a quick reminder that our quarterly meeting is on Tuesday,
October 11th.  As we have been, we'll be meeting online (does anybody want
to return to in-person meetings?) about 7 PM.  I'll send out Zoom details
early next week.

There are not currently any presentations or topics scheduled, but if you
have something to share, please let me know, we'll all appreciate your
efforts.

I'll look forward to seeing you all soon!

Bob