[San-Diego-pm] Tuesday, April 13th: Quarterly Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:06:00 PDT 2021

Hi SD Perl Mongers,

Just a reminder that our quarterly meeting is tomorrow evening.  As we have
for the last year, we'll be meeting online via Zoom.

San Diego Perl Mongers Spring Quarterly Meeting
Time: Apr 13, 2021 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84097680444

Meeting ID: 840 9768 0444
Passcode: perl -E '$primes += exp for (7, 11, 13); $correction = -5*7; say
int $primes+$correction'

Unless somebody comes up with a presentation, we'll talk about Perl news
and events, and any other Perl-related topics that come up.

See you all tomorrow!

Bob