[San-Diego-pm] Tuesday, April 13th: Quarterly Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleemann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:29:18 PDT 2021

Hello Perl Mongers,

This is a gentle reminder that our quarterly meeting is coming up on
Tuesday, April 13th.  We'll be starting about 7 PM, and as has been the
case for the last several meetings, we'll be meeting online, with those
details delivered early next week.

As this meeting kind of snuck up on me, I don't currently have a
presentation planned, but I may get one put together within the next
several days.  If you have a presentation you'd like to share, please let
me know.

I look forward to seeing everybody on Tuesday evening!

Bob