[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting on Tuesday, January 8th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jan 4 14:36:13 PST 2019

Perl Mongers,

Good news everyone, there will be pizza before the Tuesday meeting!  If
you're thinking about coming, please let me know, so we can make sure to
have enough food and chairs for everyone.  Pizza will be available a
half-hour before the meeting starts.

As for discussion topics, Amazon AWS, Elasticsearch, and Docker are three
topics that might get discussed.  Also, there are a couple of bugs(?) that
I've noticed that I wanted to discuss.  Additionally, a request was made
for a recap of recent Perl community history.

I will email out further details about the meeting on Monday.  I hope that
everyone can make it.  Please let me know if you intend to come.

Bob