[San-Diego-pm] Quarterly Meeting on Tuesday, January 8th

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jan 2 11:38:47 PST 2019

Hey San Diego Perl Mongers,

This is just a quick reminder that our normal quarterly meeting, which
takes place on the second Tuesday of each quarter, will be happening next
week at the same location, the offices of DrJays.com.

If you're interested in topics of discussion, presentations, or anything
else please let me know.  Also, if you intend to be there, please let me
know that, and what your interests in the meeting are (so topics can be
focussed appropriately).

I'll send update everyone on the planned discussions as I get them squared
away.

I look forward to chatting with you all on Tuesday!

Bob