[San-Diego-pm] Social Meeting with Randal Schwartz

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jul 31 13:26:45 PDT 2018

Bob> Just a quick reminder that this social meeting is happening tonight.  When
Bob> you get to the restaurant, look for either Randal or myself (I'll be
Bob> wearing a grey t-shirt with a TPC 2018 logo in the front left side,
Bob> https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/967194943881035776/HJ8uY4yr_400x400.jpg).

I'm wearing the classic Star Trek "red-shirt" color combo (red t-shirt,
black jeans) and will probably be sitting in front of a laptop until
enough people show up.  Hopefully no-one will be bringing phasers or
swords or anything dangerous.

Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig