[San-Diego-pm] Social Meeting with Randal Schwartz

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jul 31 09:57:00 PDT 2018

Hey Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that this social meeting is happening tonight.  When
you get to the restaurant, look for either Randal or myself (I'll be
wearing a grey t-shirt with a TPC 2018 logo in the front left side,
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/967194943881035776/HJ8uY4yr_400x400.jpg).
If you have any questions, please speak up to either myself or the list.

I look forward to seeing and enjoying myself with you all tonight!

Bob