[San-Diego-pm] Tuesday, SanDiego.pm July Meeting

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Mon Jul 9 10:17:26 PDT 2018

Hello Perl Mongers,

I'm looking forward to our quarterly meeting on Tuesday evening.  In
addition to our normal question and answer period, we will also have two
presentations, one on the recent Perl Conference, and the other on Perl
v5.28; plus a special presentation as well.

As we have been doing, we will get together at the offices of DrJays.com,
7930 Arjons Drive, Suite D, San Diego, CA, 92126 (in the business complex,
it is the suite that is the furthest back from the street, on the western
most side), and we will get the discussion going about 7 PM.  There will be
some beverages and snacks available.

If you can, please drop me a note letting me know you're coming.  I'll look
forward to the discussion on Tuesday.

Bob