[San-Diego-pm] Stuck again

Christopher Grau chris.grau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:37:59 PST 2016

At this point, I don't know what to tell you. There doesn't appear to be
enough information to guess what might be going wrong for you.

The count returns a value, so there must be data in the table. But the
selection apparently returns nothing. Again, I don't see enough to do more
than make wild guesses.

The ownership of MySQL is inconsequential. The DBI interface is completely
removed from that and it is highly unlikely that the DBD::mysql module
would let it vanish, breaking the entire interface.