[San-Diego-pm] Stuck again

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Mon Dec 19 14:48:53 PST 2016

I have another tool that displays the right data.

For purposes of this inquiry, I pasted the following in the same place
in the program:

my $QtyDiscos = $dbh->selectrow_array("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM
titulo");#qty of CDs in DB
die "|$QtyDiscos|";

The result: |26898|

MySQL has been bought and sold a few times. I don't know very much, but
my hunch is that this is about changes/disappearances/different
instructions regarding selectall_arrayref & fetchall_arrayref.

--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863
Personal Website: http://fentin.com