[San-Diego-pm] Perl & MySQL

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Mar 19 12:13:01 PDT 2014

>>>>> "Kilna" == Kilna  <kilna at kilna.com> writes:

Kilna> I did not read who was writing the reply until the end of it.
Kilna> What I was thinking as I read it "Yup, not this guy's first
Kilna> rodeo!"  Then I saw the author...  suddenly my subconscious
Kilna> recalled the *State of Oregon vs.  Randal Schwartz* from whatever
Kilna> dark corner it had shoved it into.

Kilna> I am glad you can vote and own firearms now, sir!

First, voting was never off the table.  Felons in only a few states lose
voting rights (think of some formerly "confederate" states, and
you'll understand why).

Second... as tested recently, my *state level* expungment does not
affect anything at the *federal* level, so many of my federal privileges
have not returned.  Gun ownership is one of those.

But thanks for validating why I might be someone who knows about the
things of this thread. :)

Perl/Unix consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig