[San-Diego-pm] Perl & MySQL

Kilna kilna at kilna.com
Wed Mar 19 12:08:36 PDT 2014

I did not read who was writing the reply until the end of it.  What I was
thinking as I read it "Yup, not this guy's first rodeo!"  Then I saw the
author...  suddenly my subconscious recalled the *State of Oregon vs.
Randal Schwartz* from whatever dark corner it had shoved it into.

I am glad you can vote and own firearms now, sir!