[San-Diego-pm] Perl & MySQL

Mark Schoonover mark.schoonover at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:46:54 PDT 2014

If you don't need your MySQL instance available to the outside world, just
lock it down to localhost. IIRC, there should be instructions in my.cnf on
how to pin mysqld to localhost:3306 (assuming default port is used).

Mark Schoonover
Website: http://www.ka6wke.net
Resume: http://cv.ka6wke.net
Stack Exchange eBooks: http://se2go.ka6wke.net