[San-Diego-pm] Meeting June 19th, and Damian Conway

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jun 18 11:14:24 PDT 2014

Perl Mongers,

Just a quick reminder that our monthly meeting is Thursday evening.
We'll be meeting at the same time and place as previous months:  Ansir
Innovation Center, on Convoy Road, starting about 7 PM.  Bring your
questions, comments, ideas, and thoughts, and we'll discuss it all.
We might even have a presentation.

We will also be discussing the upcoming Damian Conway talk.  At the
moment, the Regex talk is leading, but if you have an opinion, I'd
still love to hear it.

Also, please remember this note from the fine folks at the Ansir
Innovation Center:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street
as we have a small parking lot that we share with other businesses.
Avoid parking in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for
the green door marked Suite 210.

  -- Bob