[San-Diego-pm] Meeting June 19th, and Damian Conway

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Fri Jun 13 12:55:20 PDT 2014

Apparently I made a mistake in my prior message about the Damian
talks.  I mentioned that he had given the talk "Temporally
Quaquaversal Virtual Nanomachine Programming In Topologically
Connected Quantum-Relativistic Spacetimes...Made Easy!" to us
previously.  Somebody fact-checked me, and I was mistaken.  So, if
you're interested in that one, please speak up and vote for it (or any
of the talks you may be interested in).