[San-Diego-pm] Hiring IT PM (Scrum Certified) Downtown San Diego

julie Wootton julie at sdhrconsulting.com
Mon Jan 27 13:44:41 PST 2014

Please advise if you are looking for an IT PM job.  One of my clients is
hiring.  Job Description is below:

Online Education company seeking a project manager with experience in
managing rapidly changing web-based projects. Must live and breathe the
agile methodology.

Scrum certified
Ability to work with little to no supervision
Ability to manage change in a quickly moving global business environment
Ability to communicate risks and project plans with Executives
Manages the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual
project tasks
Ability to contribute high level information and recommendations to project
plans
Accepting ownership of mistakes and criticism and willingness to learn and
grow from them
Ability to utilize analytical skills to make critical decisions and solve
problems
Demonstrate knowledge of modern leadership with teams and negotiation
skills with Product Owners
Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities, identifying
appropriate resources as needed, and developing and communicating a
schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
Ability to motivate team members
Organization skills
Fluent in Spanish

We're in downtown San Diego. This is an on-site role (We realize
remote-working is the future, but trust us, our office is just as good as
working from home). We have great medical, dental and vision options. On
Friday afternoon we break out into gaming, beer and pizza.

Looking for a passionate, flexible, and creative Project Manager, who
enjoys multi-tasking several projects and managing a hardworking software
development team, with a great sense of humor.

Cheers,

Julie Wootton

HR Consultant

San Diego Human Resources Consulting, Inc

7040 Avenida Encinas Suite 104-41

Carlsbad, CA 92011

Office: 760-438-8046

julie at sdhrconsulting.com