[San-Diego-pm] SCALE 12x is almost here! + user group discount + volunteers needed
Juan J. Natera
naterajj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:30:39 PST 2014
It's almost that time of the year again!, SCALE 12x will be from Feb 21st
to the 24th at the LAX Hilton.
Friday special events, include:
* SCALE TNG Free and Open source for the youth and by the youth.
* Chef Training
* DevOps Day
* Puppet Camp
* LA PostgresSQL Day and more!
>From Friday to Sunday the schedule will be filled with your usual lineup of
great speakers, including a couple of very familiar faces to the SoCal Perl
folks (schedule will be announced soon!).
Keep an eye out for official news at the SCALE website:
IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND:
Please use discount code PMONG to get a 50% discount of the registration
IF YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER:
Please email me privately, volunteering entails the following:
* Being at the booth for one the shifts (about 4-5 hours each).
* Talking to people about Perl! You don't have to be an expert, you just
need a good attitude.
* Helping out with booth setup/teardown if your shift requires it.
What do you get for volunteering?
* A full conference pass at no cost!.
* A Perl @ SCALE t-shirt!.
* You get to hangout with several fellow Perl enthusiasts.
Saturday 9:45 to 2:00pm
Saturday 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Sunday 9:45 to 1:30pm
Sunday 1:30pm to 5:00pm
If you want to volunteer, be sure to provide a phone number, t-shirt size
and your shift(s) preference in your email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the San-Diego-pm