[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue May 14 13:44:23 PDT 2013

Hello Perl Mongers,

Our monthly meeting is happening this Thursday.  We've been trying new
venues, and this month we're trying the Ansir Innovation Center (
http://aicenterca.com/).  We'll be meeting around 7 PM, so bring your
questions, ideas, and friends, and we'll talk about, to, or around them.

Drop me a quick note if you're planning on making it, so we can have a good
idea of how many are planning on being there.  If you need any assistance,
please ask!

Also, note this bit of information from the folks at Ansir:

Please park on either Convoy Street, Engineer Road, or Brinell Street as
AIC has a small parking lot that is shared with other businesses. Avoid
parking in other shopping centers as you may get towed. Look for the green
door marked "Suite 210."