[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Thursday!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Jan 18 17:14:38 PST 2011

Hello Perl Mongers,

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone is starting out the new year with a
resolution to learn, talk about, or teach Perl.  If so, I have a
perfect way to keep that resolution:  our monthly meeting, this
Thursday, at the offices of Anonymizer, near I-805 and Mira Mesa Blvd.
 We'll start around 7 PM, and talk about all of your questions,
comments, concerns, ideas, or thoughts, whether they are Perl related
or not.  If you'd like to come, please drop me a line so I know that
you're coming.  Or just show up and we'll be happy to include you
then.

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!

  -- Bob