[San-Diego-pm] Attending and/or volunteering for SCALE 9x!

Juan J. Natera naterajj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 10:38:53 PST 2011

Hi Folks,

I wanted to remind every one that SCALE will be held during Feb 25 to
the 27th. The location has changed this year:

Hilton Hotel
5711 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles,
CA 90045

There is a discount code for our use, it will give you 50% off the
price of admission: PMONG

There will be 2 Perl presentations this year, but we don't have the
dates/times yet:

* Pontificating on Perl Profiling by Lisa Hagemann:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/presentations/pontificating-perl-profiling

* Take Advantage of Modern Perl by chromatic
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/presentations/take-advantage-modern-perl

I have been informed by Gabor, that chromatic will have copies of his
Modern Perl book for sale at our booth, so come pick up a copy or
two!!

And talking about the booth we will be at booth #90, If you want to
volunteer and we *need* volunteers!, we have a limited number of
Exhibitor passes, so shoot me an email telling me when can you help at
the booth:

Friday Afternoon
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Sunday Morning
Sunday Afternoon

I will then sign you up in our wiki*  to keep track of this and I will
send you the information you will need to get you exhibitor pass.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you at SCALE 9x.

Juan Natera

*https://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2011_scale9x