[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Nicholas Wehr pm at bionikchickens.com
Fri Sep 24 11:19:03 PDT 2010

interesting comment, though way off topic. we're discussing why jobs are
going unfulfilled - I'm certain it's not because of your multithreaded
issue. of course you will find pros and cons of each language, including
perl. but really - why do you think its so hard to find skilled people in
san diego?

-nw