[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

r l tamp4xstealth at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 11:05:10 PDT 2010

Java can scale with more ease and has better memory sharing/threading support.
Take in the case where you have to write a multithreaded realtime server (one
thread per incoming client) that uses one DBI connection amongst many detached
threads ... it is impossible with out doing all your SQL queries in the initial
process or forking. Sure you can use a "pool" but you run into the same problem
again once you peak the pool.  Java does have its limitation too, that is when
you go the erlang route....