[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Manuel S. manuel at themusiczone.net
Thu Sep 23 14:18:10 PDT 2010

I work in San Diego for DrJays.com and we are actively looking for mid/senior level Perl developers to work on our ERP system. </shameless_plug>

When I took 'Intro to Computer Programming' they were teaching Perl. Now, it seems, Java is the common place language to teach for introduction and students are going out into the working world with this under their belt.

-- Manuel