[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Nicholas Wehr pm at bionikchickens.com
Wed Sep 22 12:45:05 PDT 2010

My sense, after having a couple job posts lapse unfilled, is that the
"standard tech" recruitment methods are weak. I'm curious what you guys have
found successful. The last two positions I filled were referrals from
personal contacts. Do you keep a linkedin profile current? Do you scan
monster or dice for interesting jobs? Do you delve into craigslist for gigs?

I don't keep my eye on job postings unless I'm about ready to jump ship or
have other reasons (compensation analysis, etc.)

what about you?