[San-Diego-pm] jobs available, going unfulfilled

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Sep 22 12:33:50 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Manning <elspicyjack at gmail.com> writes:

Brian> 3) If you've lived in San Diego for any length of time, your attitude
Brian> towards Los Angeles usually is...

Brian> "Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!"

I can totally relate to that.  I too am merely *visiting* Los Angeles,
albeit for work.

But so far, what I'm hearing is "supply is high in San Diego, demand is
very high in Los Angeles".  So I'll stop lumping the two together in
further research.