[San-Diego-pm] odd request - place to store bags for a couple of days

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jun 29 10:27:14 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> Or does anyone have a better idea? :)

By the way, thanks to *everyone* who graciously offered their help, even
going out of their way.

I've decided that I'd just rent the cheapest possible car through
hotwire, and drive it to the border.  I've never had problems in the lot
adjacent to the duty free shop there, since the feds *and* the federales
patrol that back fence pretty well.

That way, I have my stuff nearby if I need it, and I have a place to
drop off a fifth if I want to bring one or two back.

Thanks again everyone!

So, as long as I'm still typing... would it be insane to suggest a
get-together on the 4th?  It'd probably be around noon or so.  I have to
get to the Amtrak by 4pm to get up to Los Angeles.

I presume most of you already have 4th plans.  Mine involves waking up
in Mexico, and then heading to LA. :)