[San-Diego-pm] odd request - place to store bags for a couple of days

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jun 27 12:13:14 PDT 2010

I'm flying into town very late thursday night, staying in a hotel
in downtown.  I'm heading over to Tijuana with my friends for Friday
and Saturday nights, coming back Sunday morning.

Or at least, I thought I was.  The problem is, the hotel can't hold
my bags Friday and Saturday, and I really don't want to take my
expensive laptop and other gear over to TJ.

Is there anyone who could meet me Friday morning and grab my stuff and
hold it until I get back Sunday?

Or does anyone have a better idea? :)