[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tonight!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Thu Jan 21 12:58:02 PST 2010

Perl Mongers,

The first San Diego Perl Mongers meeting of the new year is tonight.  Same
time and place as usual: 7 PM at Anonymizer.com headquarters, near I-805 and
Mira Mesa Blvd.  As usual, please give me a heads up if you're coming, but
feel free to drop by even if I don't know that you're coming.

Topics for tonight may include (but is not limited to):
  * Topics for 2010:  What do you want to learn more about or share with
others.
  * Weather
  * (Almost) Anything and everything you would like to share.

I look forward to seeing you all tonight!