[San-Diego-pm] Damian is coming to town!

Menolly menolly at mib.org
Thu Sep 20 14:14:32 PDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Mark Schoonover wrote:

> On 9/20/07, Chris Grau <chris at chrisgrau.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 11:50:49AM -0700, Bob Kleemann wrote:
>>> Damian Conway is coming to town next month.  He's offered to host one
>>> of his great seminars for us on either October 3 or 4.
>>
>> Has a day been settled on yet?  My discussions with various folks on IRC
>> tells me that Thursday the 4th would be the better day.  If that's been
>> decided, I can go ahead and book the room.  What time are we looking at,
>> 7pm 'til whenever?
>
> Where on IRC do you guys hang out? My vote would be for Wed, or starting @
> 7:30 on Thurs. Just tell Damian football practice doesn't end until 7 for
> me! He'll understand. :)

I, on the other hand, can't do Wednesday at all, but Thursday
is great.  The IRC channel is #SanDiego.pm on the freenode network
(chat.freenode.net).
--
menolly at mib.org                    http://www.livejournal.com/~nolly/

On that day, many will say to me, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in
your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works
in your name?" And then will I declare to them, "I never knew you;
depart from me you evildoers." -- Matt 7:20-23, RSV