[San-Diego-pm] Damian is coming to town!

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Tue Sep 11 11:50:49 PDT 2007

Hey Mongers,

As a continuation of last night's discussion, I'd like to get the opinoin of
the list on what they would like to see.

Damian Conway is coming to town next month.  He's offered to host one of his
great seminars for us on either October 3 or 4.  So the questions I have for
the list is, what day works best for you, and what seminar are you interested
in.  The list of available seminars is here:
http://damian.conway.org/Seminars/

Damian's suggestions include:
    "Sex and Violence: Social and Technical Lessons from the Perl 6 Project",
    "Fun with Dead Languages",
    "Extreme Perl - The Horror That Is SelfGOL",
    and "Quantom::Superpositions".

At the meeting there was also some discussion around "The Da Vinci Codebase".
So take a look at what is available, and what time you have available, and
let us know.