[San-Diego-pm] SDPM website

Joel Fentin joel at fentin.com
Tue Jan 2 20:45:46 PST 2007

If anybody wants to manage the SDPM website, I'd be happy to pass it
along. This is not an ultimatum. I will continue to do what little I do
if nobody else wants to.

Originally I volunteered for this gig as a way of teaching myself perl.
It helped.

Future changes if I keep it:

+ Sometime soon I will add a bulletin board such that if anybody knows
of an event he/she can post it. Any submission will be moderated as is
all other public input. This suggestion came from Chris who perhaps
would like to do this.

+ I intend to add captcha. The number of Russians trying to become
members is on the rise. Not a big problem yet - just an irritant. A
WHOIS lookup shows that much of this comes from one source.

========

BTW: Interesting idea. Display captcha without a graphic:
http://www.omgili.com/captcha.php

--
Joel Fentin       tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864
Email:            http://fentin.com/me/ContactMe.html