[San-Diego-pm] Meeting Tonight!

George Geller george_geller at speakeasy.net
Wed Feb 14 20:39:30 PST 2007

> - A couple of us helped George (did I get your name right, George?) with
>   a little Perl hacking he was doing; carried over from the KPLUG list.

Yes.  George is the name.  The perl stuff is for my extension to VNC that I'm doing for my class project.  You can read all about it on my wiki http://wsms.wikiplanet.com/mediawiki/index.php/RemoteViewerProject.  It is a work in progress.

BTW - If anyone wants a mediawiki of their own for a worthy cause, there is plenty of room on my server at present.

George